- Heavy duty electric cylinder is rated at 300 lbs., more than enough power to reliably lift the heaviest blade.
- Electric cylinder will operate only with the ignition on and comes standard with a thermal limiting switch. The limiting switch eliminates the possibility of damage to the ATV, plow or Cylinder
- All-weather, handlebar mounted switch can be operated without removing your hand from the grip.
- Power-Lift kit includes all the necessary hardware and electrical components. Universal design eliminates the need for drilling or welding. Easy on and off.
- Easy to install kit that fits all plows Cycle Country,Moose,Warn,Eagle,Swisher,Polaris,Arctic-Cat,Can-Am,Weekend-Warrior,Tusk,Quadrax,Kimpex.
- 10inch stroke heavy duty electric actuator
- 300 lbs of force in both directions enables back drag capability & prevents the plow from “lifting” while plowing snow
- True year round plow with ability to grade dirt and plow snow
- Some plows can be raised up to 17 inches for easy vehicle movement / trailer loading
- Sealed connectors
- Electric cylinder
- Force: 300 lbs of force in both directions
- Speed: up to 2.6 inches per second
- Features: Nitrotec® treated shaft for superior corrosion resistance and 40% greater cross strength
- Auto reset thermal protection
- Mechanical torque limiter
- Automotive sealed connector
- In-line sealed 25 amp fuse
- Universal mounting